Nintendo Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obscure: The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blix
Pichu
Pichu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Obscure: The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Obscure: The Aftermath   Obscure: The Aftermath EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Obscure: The Aftermath is a survival horror game that's coming out on March 25 for the PC, PS2 and the Wii. Being the huge survival horror fan that I am, I've aready reserved it and payed it completely for the Wii. I was wondering if there was anybody here who's going to get it on release date.

So far, the game seems to have clever puzzles, funny characters, good atmosphere and nice graphics. On the bad side, ign said it only runs in 480i and has no wide screen option. It also a bit of a cheesy storyline that repeats many things from the first game. All in all, it still looks to be a good game and the $30 price makes it a tempting offer. I for one, need a fix of survival horror and this will be it.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Pichu
Pichu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Obscure: The Aftermath   Obscure: The Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 am

I got the game. I haven't had much time to play it because of work an University. And when I've had time for it I've played The Orange Box (Finished Portal Yay! ). But from what I've played, the game is well made. The gameplay mechanics, puzzles, atmosphere and music are all great except for the stupid AI of your companion character. The Story line is the only thing that's rather weak. It's cliché (The same one as the first game), cheesy and uninspired. The only thing that helps a bit is the constant humor on the game which (IMO) makes you not take it seriously. They're pretty much trying to make up for it with Jokes and they're actually funny. Overall, the game is worth the $30 it costs.
Back to top Go down
Pac_cap
Birdo
Birdo
Pac_cap

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Obscure: The Aftermath   Obscure: The Aftermath EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:46 am

Sounds Quite good. Unfortunately at the moment I'm saving for both Mario Kart WII, as well as SSBB. After that I would probably get BW2, but I'll keep this in mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://nintendocorner.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obscure: The Aftermath   Obscure: The Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down

Obscure: The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Corner :: Nintendo gaming :: WII-
Jump to: