Nintendo Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kickflip685
Monty mole
Monty mole
kickflip685

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-18

WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th Empty
PostSubject: WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th   WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:57 pm

WiiWare, the new downloadable games service for the Wii, will be hitting U.S. consoles on May 12th. It’s been rumored that WiiWare will break away from the Wii Shop Channel… where it currently resides and get it’s own “block” on the consoles Wii Menu

WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th Wiiware

Wii.Kombo talks about some of the upcoming game titles for the WiiWare channel…

Some confirmed titles in development for WiiWare include Dr. Mario & Bacteria Extermination, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Young King and the Promised Land, Bomberman (no downloadable service is complete without it), and a Pokemon-centric channel.

With the release of WiiWare on the 12th and Wii fit on the 19th... May is shaping up to be a busy month for the console.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
Pac_cap
Birdo
Birdo
Pac_cap

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Awesome.   WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:04 pm

I never really understood what WII Ware was. I know it's been very looked forward to though.

So it's downloadable games via the WII. But do the games cost?
Back to top Go down
https://nintendocorner.forumotion.net
kickflip685
Monty mole
Monty mole
kickflip685

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th   WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Pac_cap wrote:
I never really understood what WII Ware was. I know it's been very looked forward to though.

So it's downloadable games via the WII. But do the games cost?
so far, there are only a few things in wii ware, such as Check Mii Out, everybody vote, etc. so far, all the channels in wii ware are free, but when the new wii ware software comes out, im not sure they have announced prices for them yet. you get wii ware by downloading it via the wii shop channel
Back to top Go down
Blix
Pichu
Pichu

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th   WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Opera is not free on it. It's 500 points. And I'm looking forward to Lost Winds. Finally a developer (other than Nintendo and the guys who make Ratchet and Clank) decides to make a platformer, I was beginning to think they were obsolete by now or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th   WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th Empty

Back to top Go down

WiiWare Channel Launching May 12th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Corner :: Nintendo gaming :: WII-
Jump to: