Nintendo Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wii remote USB Drive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kickflip685
Monty mole
Monty mole
kickflip685

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Wii remote USB Drive Empty
PostSubject: Wii remote USB Drive   Wii remote USB Drive EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Wii remote USB Drive Wii_usb
As soon as I saw these Wiimote USB drives my little heart cried “I want!” and I thought to myself, I bet our lovely readers at Nintendo corner would feel just the same way. Yes those are USB drives you’re spying in the image, Wiimote USB drives, have you ever seen anything more adorable.. well aside from a koala sleeping, with a baby koala on its back.. but that aside.

The Wedisk USB drive is available in 1GB, 2GB ,4GB and a whopping 8GB version. It’s Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98/95. Linux Kernel version 2.4 and above and Mac OS 9.x and above comatible (which is always cool for a PC / Mac household like my own. You have to love how funky it is with its switchblade pop out function which you can see in the video below

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
Pac_cap
Birdo
Birdo
Pac_cap

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Wii remote USB Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii remote USB Drive   Wii remote USB Drive EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Awesome. Though they may be slightly impractical, I still really want one.

And the sizes that they come in are quite impressive. Youd be the envy of everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendocorner.forumotion.net

Wii remote USB Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendo Corner :: Nintendo gaming :: General Nintendo Gaming-
Jump to: